Welcome to our home on the web.
We hope you will be able to learn
more about our church, whether you are just passing through or
looking for a church home.
Our community is many things. We are a place to worship God. We are a place to find safety and comfort. We are a place to be strengthened. We are a place to learn. We are a place to build friendships. We are a place to be challenged. We are a place to make God's love known.
We welcome all to Church of the Epiphany, whether you have attended church your whole life or never been in a church before. We welcome those with strong faith who are looking for community, as well as those with questions and doubts.
Every Sunday we offer two services:
- 8:00am Holy Eucharist A quiet service with readings, prayers, sermon, and Holy Communion. We are generous with silence. This service usually lasts a little less than an hour, and is followed by a reception with coffee, juice, and snacks.
- 10:30am Holy Eucharist This service includes music - organ and piano music, hymns from many eras, chanting, sung psalms, and choir anthems. On festival days, we use incense. This service usually lasts an hour, and is followed by a reception with coffee, juice, and snacks.
We also offer Christian education programs for all ages on Sunday mornings. From September to June, we offer a full set of programs. In the summer, we feature a single offering, to which all ages are invited. Check this website or call the church office to learn what is coming up.
- We welcome all for Christian worship, fellowship, and service, trusting God to transform our lives and the world. Follow the Mission tab to read our parish goals for 2013.
Church Beyond the Walls
- Be part of Church Beyond the Walls with your presence, prayer, or donations. Contact Edmund, or visit us on Facebook.
- Our sermons are now online! Visit our youtube channel for all available sermons.
Other Epiphany News
- Things remain lively here at Epiphany! Click here for our up-to-date online calendar; click here to read our current seasonal newsletter, the Herald; click here to read our current weekly newsletter, the e-news; or add your e-mail address below to subscribe.